Hello! Thank you for your interest to share your work with us.
Below are some things to consider before sending us a request:
- We give special attention to Philippine and Asian literature.
- If you are an author based in the Philippines, we prefer print copies.
- If you are an author based outside the Philippines, you are free to send us a print copy. However, because of our country’s mail system, it might take a while (sometimes weeks) before the package gets to us. We would be happy to accept digital copies (.epub, .mobi) instead. Please attach them in your email.
- We may not be able to reply to all requests.
- All requests are consolidated in a database for the viewing and selection of our reviewers. However, this does not guarantee that your request will be picked up.
- If your request is picked up, we will send you an email once the review is published.
- We do not use ratings for reviews. Instead, we break them down into sections: 1) The story (Summary), 2) What I liked (Pros), 3) What could have been done differently (Room for improvement) and 4) tl;dr (In a nutshell/Overall impact).
- We make sure we give honest reviews.
- We include our review policy clause in our reviews. Example: Bookbed received a physical copy of this book from the requesting author in exchange for an honest review.
- Our reviews are cross-posted on our social media accounts. We highly encourage requesting parties to share them as well.
If you understand and accept all the terms above, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Press release (if available)
- Links to online stores (if available)
- If sending physical copy, ask for our mailing address.
- If sending digital copy, attach .epub and .mobi files.
- Please also indicate if willing to do a giveaway.