by Elaine Zapanta
March is coming to a close which means, for most of us here in the Philippines, summer’s here! It also means clamminess and humidity and sweat. Ugh. Times like this, I’d definitely give up the sun… kbye lol.
But! I think I have the perfect book to feature to go with this heat: I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson.
When it was released in the US late last year, I’ll Give You the Sun received so much hype and, thankfully, it lives up to all the praise. It’s probably my favorite read this year because it is impossible not to like Jandy Nelson’s writing, which practically jumps off the page with metaphors and imagery. Also, Noah Sweetwine (!!!!).
When I first saw the cover, I didn’t really understand its meaning. I thought, okay, it’s colorful…but that’s about it. Then one night, I gave the book a shot and BAM! FEELINGS! HANDS FLAILING AT 2 A.M.! WHERE THE HELL IS RALPH?
*ehem* Sorry ‘bout that. Obviously, I’m so in love with this book I should probably go and marry it.
Aaanyway, I thought I might spice things up a little this week (this tropical summer heat can make you do stuff). Instead of reading the steps on how to get this look, now you can watch it on YouTube!
- Benefit The Professional
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
- Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Ebony
- Urban Decay Priming Potion in Original
- BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic (Eclipse, Saturn, Venus)
- Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Latte
- K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
- K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyepencil in Super Black
- Wet n Wild MegaImpact Mascara
- Covergirl LashBlast Length Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Natural
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium
- Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
- The Balm Bahama Mama
- CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach
- Benefit Watt’s Up!
- MAC Lipstick in Cosmos
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light
And that’s FacebookIt Look #6! Hope you guys like it!
What books do you want me to recreate next? And how are guys finding this series? Also, it’s summertime aka perfect time to read books. What’s in your summer reading lists? Let us know in the comments below or tag us on Facebook.
READ ALL FACEBOOKIT POSTS HERE. WANT TO SUBMIT YOURS? READ OUR REVIEW POLICY AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES HERE.
Anything to share? :)