It’s summer, so I’m thinking of creating a makeup look based on a book with adventures. Most YA books I’ve read are somehow adventure-y but I finally settled on something that’s not only considered a summer read (probably because it’ll take you all summer to finish it) but also, in my opinion, one of scariest/strangest road-trip stories I’ve ever read. It will give you the creeps, and I mean it in the most intriguing way.
So. American Gods by Neil Gaiman, to summarize, is what happens when a person believes in something, truly puts belief and faith into something, and that faith and belief manifest into a physical entity representative of that belief. Get it?
I don’t know how else to describe it without being spoilery. But best believe when I say it’s the kind of adventure that will leave you wanting more.
And just like the previous FBI, you can now watch the tutorial on YouTube!
- Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24h Gel Eyeliner in Perfect Black
- NARS Ride Up to the Moon Palette
- Anastasia DripBrow Pomade
- Covergirl LashBlast Length Mascara
- Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach
- K-Palette Zero-Kuma Concealer Type 1
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium Yellow
- Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
- MAC Blush in Harmony
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
- MAC Centre of Attention Mineralize Skinfinish
- Fashion 21 Matte Lipstick in Bronze
And that’s FacebookIt look #7! Hope you guys like it!
What books do you want me to recreate next? And how are guys finding this series? Do you like the video tutorials? Let us know in the comments below or tag us on Facebook and Instagram. ☁