Thanks for dropping by this page! We’re always happy to welcome new people into our community. Here are some of the things you can do once you’re part of Bookbed:
Contribute to the Bookbed Blog*
- Submit articles. We accept book reviews, features (events, places, people), recommended reads, a Shelfwalking, a Storiesnap, etc. Check out all our categories here.
- Submit your original creative work. We publish art, comics series and fiction.
- Write your own column. Our existing Pillow Talk columns are: #HeistClub, #romanceclass, Bookmarked, Crossed Wires, FaceBookIt, Fiction Nation, Ink Blots, Last Book Syndrome, Tosses and Turns and Why Filipinos Should Read. Some of these are open to guest posts, but you’re free to set up your own with your chosen theme or topic.
- Be a Roomie. We work with fellow book bloggers to produce more content and help boost one another. Visit the Bookbed Room here.
- Gain access to our Review Requests. Local and international authors and publishers sometimes send us requests for review. Read our Review Policy here.
*Please note that Bookbed is volunteer-based, so when you submit to us, there are no fees nor is there compensation involved, but your copyrights will always belong to you.
Sell your work on the Bookbed Store
- We accept consignment^. You may sell your original published works and/or secondhand books through us. If interested, get in touch with us here.
^We only accept books at the moment, but will soon be open again for art, merch, stationery.
Attend activities, projects & workshops (or organize your own!)
- #AReaderEveryDay Book Drive
- Bookbed Buy or Borrow Library
- Or indeed, organize your own! A lot of what we do here is ~experimental, and we love helping make ideas turn into action (or dreams into realities, so to speak). If you have something you think we can work on together, let us know.
Represent Bookbed at events
- We get invited to book fairs, book sales, book events and launches, conferences, talks, etc. A great opportunity to share your passion and meet people!
Receive free books… sometimes!
If you think you’ll enjoy those, click here to sign up!
We will get in touch with you soon after 🙂